We are constantly looking to recruit qualified specialists and auxiliary workers
- Qualified welders
- Master fitters
- Specialist welders
- Pipe fitters
- ISO-certified jigmakers
- Industrial pipeline planners
- Site supervisors with foreign language skills
The tasks to be performed:
Welding work in general pipeline construction, in chemical and petrochemical plants and in power stations. Radiologically sound welding of piping of various diameters and wall thicknesses using the MAG, TIG and TIG/arc processes, combination welding of mountings, steel sheets and other structural components, preparing the materials to be welded (e.g. tacking, milling, grinding), repair work, and where necessary, jigmaking and general metalwork.
As a rule, you will work together with colleagues in small or larger teams.
What you are looking for – What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Reimbursement of expenses and travel costs
- Lasting employment
- Work in Germany and abroad
- Higher-than-average salary
This post is suitable for you if you:
- Have completed training or advanced training as a welder
- Have relevant professional experience
- Are capable of producing radiologically sound welds, especially under difficult conditions and in various positions
- Hold or have held valid welding certificates
- Are willing to carry out assembly work
- Have a valid driving licence and a car
- Are reliable and take pride in your work
- Are extremely conscientious
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your job application and references by email or post.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us.